theia-sfm

I'M

Nov 24, 2018, 10:05:26 PM11/24/18
to theia-vision-library
Hello

I am studying theia-sfm recently,but I have a serious question,in fact,I don't know how to build the theia-sfm,but I really want to build it because it will be convenient for me to read the code and I can run or debug this programs.Can you give me a tutorial about how to build the theia-sfm?I will appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Luman Yang

I'M

Nov 24, 2018, 10:06:47 PM11/24/18
to theia-vision-library
Hello

I am studying theia-sfm recently,but I have a serious question,in fact,I don't know how to build the theia-sfm on windows,but I really want to build it because it will be convenient for me to read the code and I can run or debug this programs.Can you give me a tutorial about how to build the theia-sfm on windows ?I will appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Luman Yang

charl...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2018, 9:44:59 PM11/28/18
to Theia Vision Library
Build ceres, openimageio, eigen first. Then gflags. Use cmake. Once you are done, if you still have build failures with theia, post the build errors here.