Prior rotations?

Aaron K

Oct 8, 2018, 12:07:49 PM10/8/18
to Theia Vision Library
Chris,

Thanks for your hard work on the library and the next release!

I found a suggestion in a previous message a while for how to go about incorporating prior camera position information (changing the random initialization to the camera positions and using the NONLINEAR position solver).

Do you have any suggested modifications / course of action to incorporate prior rotations in your code base, possibly with a refinement step based on pair rotations? Thought I'd ask before jumping in.

Much appreciated,

Aaron

Chris Sweeney

Oct 8, 2018, 1:43:53 PM10/8/18
to aa...@limitedslip.net, Theia Vision Library
Hi Aaron,

All you'd have to do is replace this line to remove the initialization from the spanning tree.

Chris