Order Confirmation

Norton Store #7014584

Nov 15, 2021, 6:37:50 PM11/15/21
to Theia-Visi...@googlegroups.com

 Norton LifeLock™

Invoice No #NOR215484

Your Norton Expired Today

Thanks for using our Norton Security for the past one year!

Registered Email Id - Theia-Visi...@Googlegroups.Com

We wanted to remind you that you've chosen the automatic renewal option. You will be billed from your saved card details for the annual amount of your plan upon expiration of your contract on Monday, November 15, 2021.

Description Quantity Unit Price Total
Norton 360 LifeLock™ Now includes Smart Firewall, Password Manager
and 2GB Cloud Backup
(Three Year Subscription) $199.99 $199.99

Sub Total $199.99

Sales tax $0.00

Billed Amount $199.99

Deduction of amount will appear on your account within 24 hours. If you have any Question or wish to Refund and Cancel the Renewal Kindly Call us on +1 (805) 600-8364 (Toll Free) within Two working days.

Thanks
Norton LifeLock

Norton Life Lock, 350 Ellis St, Mountain View, California - 94043, USA