This month @ The Hillside Cafe: A Very Special Evening with Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby Feb 15th @ 8pm

Hillside Cafe

Feb 4, 2014, 4:25:38 PM2/4/14
to thehill...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hillside Friends,

We're really hoping everyone will come out for this great show February 15th:  Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby

Doors open at 7:30 pm and the music begins at 8 pm.  We're limiting ticket sales to create a fabulous, intimate concert experience and hope you will join us.

There are three ticket levels:  $20 in advance (purchase a ticket from us directly), $22.09 if purchased on line thru Eventbrite  (the link is on our website)  or $25 at the door the night of the concert.
You can mail your $20 check to:  The Hillside Cafe, C/O The Franklin Reformed Church, 45 Hillside Crescent, Nutley, NJ 07110  (make the check out to The Hillside Cafe) and we'll hold your ticket at the door and give you preferential seating.

You can find more info about Amy & Eric at:   www.amyrigby.com      Eric has a website too:  www.wrecklesseric.com

Their music is great and the critics are raving - so come out and see for yourself!!

Please visit The Hillside Cafe website  www.hillsidecafe.com   and order your tickets now.
This is a big step for us financially and I hope you'll help us out and enjoy a great evening of music in the bargin.

The Hillside Cafe
45 Hillside Crescent
Nutley, NJ 07110

See you at the show!!