Halloween

1 view

Nool...@aol.com

Nov 1, 2006, 1:25:34 AM11/1/06
to HelenesPla...@yahoogroups.com

Happy Halloween

Witch Parking
All others will be toad!

Demons are a ghoul's best friend.

If the broom fits, fly it.

Come in for a spell

A man was walking home alone late one foggy night, when behind him he hears:

 BUMP...

 BUMP...

 BUMP...

 Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image
 of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street  toward him.

 BUMP...

 BUMP...

 BUMP...

 Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing   quickly behind him

 FASTER...

 FASTER...

 BUMP...

 BUMP...

 BUMP...

 He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes  in, slams and locks the door behind him.

 However, the casket crashes through his door, with the
lid of the casket   clapping

 clappity-BUMP...

 clappity-BUMP...

 clappity-BUMP...

 on his heels, the terr!ified man runs.

 Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks
himself in.
His heart is  pounding; his head is reeling; his breath
is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.
bumping and clapping toward him.

 The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find  is a bottle of Vicks formula 44 cough syrup!

 Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

 and,

 (hopefully you're really ready for this!!!)

The coffin stops!!!!

12 Days of Halloween
http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/sweetgeorgiapeach4/halloween1.html

Ghost Stories
http://www.neworleanstours.net/olghst.htm#anchor6792

http://www.costumeideazone.com/index.htm
Babysitter: Strap a doll to your rear-end and sit on it

.Little Dead Riding Hood:  Wear the usual Little Red Riding Hood costume and then use fake scars, wounds and blood
to make it look like the Big Bad Wolf got you.
Don't forget your basket!

Tickled Pink: Wear pink clothes and carry a feather.

White Trash: Wear all white, and attach trash (i.e., milk cartons, paper, candy wrappers) all over yourself. Or step into a white trash bag overflowing with trash.

God's Gift to Women: Find a box large enough to fit around your body. Cut some holes for your arms and head, and then cover the box with wrapping paper. Add a large bow. Attach a tag that says "TO: Women, FROM: God".

Nudist on Strike: Dress in normal clothes and carry a sign that says "Nudist on Strike."

Chia Pet: Wrap yourself in duct tape so the sticky part is facing out, then roll around on the (just mowed) lawn.

Q-Tip: Dress all in blue, and cover a cap and your
shoes with cotton balls.

Booby Trap: Hang a mousetrap on a string around your
neck so it hangs in front of your chest.

Autograph Book: Wear a white shirt and pants. Carry a Sharpy pen and have people sign you!

Ze-bra:  Wear a bra on the outside of your shirt and attach the letter "Z" to it.

Mastercard Ad:  Wear whatever clothing you choose.
Attach a sign to your back that says "Shirt: $30...
Jeans: $50...Shoes: $70......
Halloween costume that took minimal effort: Priceless.

Quiz

Which Haunted room you choose determines your attitude:
  One day, you get lost in the wilderness while travelling.
It gets dark and you have no choice but to seek refuge
in a small hut nearby.  The owner tells you all his
rooms are haunted.
Which room will you choose?
  (it is going to be very interesting..  ha ha haha)
The room where:

  Room (A)
A human head stares at you maliciously from outside
your window

Room (B)
The bathroom door creaks open and close, and
there are sounds of a woman sighing

Room (C)
The bed starts rocking violently whenever you try
to sleep on it

Room (D)
A headless ghost sits at the foot of your bed when
you awake in the middle of the night

MAKE ONE COMFORTABLE (?!) CHOICE BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN FOR THE EXPLANATION.
IT'S QUITE AN INTERESTING ANSWER.......

..
  A) A human head stares at you maliciously from outside your window.   Explanation: You need a lot of private space
and are more suitable to work alone.  You look for
stability i.e.  a job that is not easily affected by
external factors and provides steady income.
  E.g.  Doctor, lawyer, SOHO, teacher, administrator.

      B) The bathroom door creaks open and close, and there are sounds of a woman sighing.
  Explanation: You prefer a stable job that does not
require you to run around or meet people.  You are
willing to be subjected to pressure from your bosses
if that lets you sit in an air-conditioned office all day.
  E.g.  Civil servant, engineer, computer engineer,  accountant.

      C) The bed starts rocking violently whenever you try
to sleep on it.
  Explanation: You are an active person who cannot sit
still and does not like to be restrained.  You are easily adaptable to a job which is full of changes and not routine.
  E.g.  Marketing, insurance, sales, delivery man,chauffer.

  D) A headless ghost sits at the foot of your bed when you awake in the middle of the night.
  Explanation: You suit jobs that need you to meet people, especially large crowds.  Your job will depend on these people, but you will not know who they are E.g.  superstar, politician, PR, counter/frontline sales.

This is from my wonderful funny friend Flo...

In 1973,we moved to Paris, Texas.  Rented a big,old,
2 story house that had a porch all across the front of it,
10 rooms, 1 1/2 bath, 12 ft tall ceiling, with windows
that reached the floors.  Upstairs, we could walk out on
the roof of the porch and watch everything that was around.
Larry and the guy across the street, put their heads together and came up with the idea of recording "ghostly " screams and hollering on a cassette for Halloween night.  The only street light was at the other end of the block.  As the night went on, Larry got on the porch roof, back in a corner where no one would know he was anywhere around.  He put a white sheet on, painted his face with white shoe polish and black shoe polish around his eyes, making a "death mask"  As the kids started walking up the sidewalk, he'd pull a gag he'd learned when he was "stunt driving'  He'd put a jigger of lighter fluid in his mouth, light his bic, spewing it across
(being very careful not to inhale it).  You guessed it, a big ball of fire would fly out over the people scaring them
so bad, the kids would throw their sacks of treats straight
up and running as fast as they could away from there.
This still wasn't enough fun for him though.  He joined the local Jaycees, just in time to participate in their Haunted House.  Paris was a very small town with no costume shop for miles.  He decided he wanted to become a gorilla, like in Planet of the Apes.
I had to find a pattern (which there weren't any) find fake fur fabric and make one for him.  Then, he drove to Dallas, and bought the make up (appliances) just like they did for Planet of the Apes.  It took him 5 hours every night to just put on the appliances, and high light them with "day glow" paint, that would really show up under black lights.
This "Haunted House" was located in an old abandoned house, with very large rooms that could be partitioned off.  The bathroom had two doors, so Larry put up 2x4's, making railing.  Also, he put a pair of old bed spring, covered with a tarp, so the people could walk through there, and not see him, back in a corner.  When they'd come in, he'd jump on the railings, screaming like gorilla, right in their faces.
They'd already gone through rooms with spiders dangling and mummies in coffins. (All with black lights and screaming people.
From the bathroom and the gorilla, they'd come into my room, where I was a wild long haired cave woman with a plastic bat, painted with blood.  I'd reach out and grab them, pulling them into my cave.  Then, they 'd go into another dark room with a car and arm sticking out from under it, more screams.

I asked if I could use that story.. to which she replied....

Sure you can, Eileen.  We're not ashamed of it
In fact, I'm proud of myself for making this huge costume with no patterns of any kind.  To make it look really real,
we cut the stomach out and he used black paint on his stomach.  He also used some gardening glove, which I covered with more fake fur, and he really did look like a 6'7" gorilla.
He had so much fun with this, he just had to go over to one of our friend's house that was hosting a Halloween party for the "Rainbow Girls".  Both our daughters were in that, just like I was as young girl.  "Rainbow Girls" is an international group for young women, sponsored by the Mason's and Eastern Stars.
The Mother Advisor knew we were coming, but didn't let on with the girls.  We snuck in the garage, while they were having their fun.  When that "gorilla" came through the door, one girl, tried to make another back door!!  The rest of them, took off through the real back door, screaming their heads off, wondering why our girls weren't scared.
Not to let the boys out of the fun, he decided to visit the Boy Scout Troop, who were camping out way back in the dark woods.  He told the Scout Masters first to make sure he didn't get shot.
The boys had their tents up, camp fires blazing, trying to spook either other, since it was Halloween night.  We'd quitely driven up, not making a sound.  Then, Larry jumps out in the fire light, whooping and hollering like a gorilla.  All boys, froze.  Few could even breathe.  A little bitty boy, got so scared but, wasn't going to give ground to anything or anyone.  He picked up a huge fire grate and pitched at that "Thing", plus, a dozen eggs.  That grate had to weigh nearly 150,he might have weighed 70 soaking wet.  The rest of the boys dove into their tents and hid, except one little black boy.  He took off into the woods and they couldn't find him until daybreak.  The scout masters told us, this kid had turned almost white.