"Train Up A Child" Proverbs 22:6 | A Conference, Saturday, May 14

Adam Miller

May 6, 2022, 12:05:09 PM5/6/22
to Thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prayer Warriors of Cape Cod,

We are calling you to join us in praying for the next generation. Our desire is that they will grow up to love the LORD our God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.

We know the challenges. 75% of children who grew up in a Christian home will walk away in their teens or adult years.

The Definitions Conference is partnering with Trinity Christian Academy to host a one day conference for parents, grandparents, teachers, and ministry leaders to learn about how we can train up a child and teach them diligently. This conference is for anyone who wants to make a difference and leave a legacy of faith for those who come behind us.

Please check out the link for this event and share it with others in your community: https://www.songtime.com/a-definitions-conference-train-up-a-child/

DefCon2022 - Bulletin Insert (2).jpg