Cape Cod Pro Life Alliance and Mobile Medical Clinic - summer 2023

pas...@baycommunity.org

Jun 30, 2023, 4:31:39 PM6/30/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com

Hello Pastors and Friends of Glory of God on Cape Cod,

This Independence Day weekend, please take time to read the attached letter. I believe that God is deeply concerned about the taking of life in the womb. I heard Wednesday night at the GoGoCC prayer meeting a statement that rings deep in my heart as well. “Our sex is determined at conception, and revealed at birth.” In that venue, we must also be sure that those births occur and are not aborted. As some of you may already know, there is a Mobile Medical Clinic owned by Your Options Medical (formerly A Woman’s Concern) currently available through the summer on Cape Cod. The attached letter explains the desire of the Cape Cod Pro Life Alliance to partner with the evangelical churches and individuals of the Cape to best advance the Pro Life agenda here on the Cape. The goal is to once again establish a “brick & mortar” location for ultrasounds and pregnancy testing, but the ultimate goal is to advance the love of God to those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. In addition to contacting Deb Matsinger or the Co-chairs of CCPLA, listed in the attached letter, if you have questions after reading the attached letter, please feel free to contact me as well.

Pastor Mac Smith

Bay Community Alliance Church

pas...@baycommunity.org

(508) 274-8189

Pastor Letter GoGoCC 6-27-23 Final.pdf

Ann Russell

Jun 30, 2023, 9:38:34 PM6/30/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Well spoken. Thank you for sharing the Alliance purposes and goals on Cape Cod.
I agree with all you have written.
Ann Russell
Retired nursemidwife

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2023, at 4:31 PM, pas...@baycommunity.org wrote:

<Pastor Letter GoGoCC 6-27-23 Final.pdf>

mari williams

Jun 30, 2023, 9:40:04 PM6/30/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com, Margaret Connolly
Dear Pastor Mac Smith,

I have been attending the Glory of GOD on Cape Cod monthly prayer meetings for a long time. At first the meetings were attended by many people from many churches but then Covid came and of late attendance has been way below what it could, should and needs to be.  I live in Duxbury but both of my children's families live on the Cape, so I attend these wonderful meetings on their behalf believing with the founder of Glory of God on Cape Cod, Dr. Riad, that GOD wants to send revival to this area.  In fact, it is absolutely crucial that HE does.

I have been pro-life my whole life, so totally support your interest in letting women know of what is available to them should they find themselves in difficulty.

However, Pastor, the essential first need is prayer, prayer and more prayer, so I would ask that you would encourage your congregation to begin attending these monthly prayer meetings held for the benefit of the entire Cape and under the leading of the Lord, we pray for the many needs that He puts on our hearts--not least of which is the salvation of souls which in itself would bring an end to many abortions which breaks God's heart because HE feels the pain of those innocent little babies as they struggle against the cruel and monstrous invasion of what should be the safest place on earth--their mother's womb.

In Christ,

Mari Williams

--
Pastor Letter GoGoCC 6-27-23 Final.pdf