"Response: Repent, Return, Consecrate, Authority" - a Prayer and fasting event May 29-31

Christopher and Janet Leighton

May 18, 2020, 4:06:37 PM5/18/20
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com

We are involved in the leadership of this 3-day fast and prayer event from Friday May 29 - Sunday May 31 (Pentecost), hoping to gather folks from every state to pray and fast for the nation, and especially for NYC and the tri-state area, which is, as you know, is the epicenter of the virus.  The website is www.praybridgeport.org
Chris Overstreet from Bethel will be one of our prayer leaders.  Several other national leaders have expressed interest in helping with this effort.

If you feel led, would you please spread the word to your prayer networks?

Thank you,

Christopher and Janet Leighton