+1 For Jesus 2023

Daniel de Miranda

Oct 19, 2023, 10:52:28 AM10/19/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
🗓️ Save the date‼️ Friday, Nov. 3rd, the greateest Evangelistic Night in town:

#Plus1ForJesus2023 !

A night of Worship, Dancing, Evangelistic Skit and a POWERFUL word with BRIAN BARCELONA💥💥(@brianbarcelona ).

Brian Barcelona is the founder of One Voice Student Missions (@onevoicestudentmissions ) and The Jesus Clubs (@thejesusclubs ). He has been a leader on the forefront of youth evangelism and calling the Church to our nation’s most unreached mission field: public high schools. Which meets our desire to see the young generation of Cape Cod and New England surrendered to the Lord Jesus!

Who's excited⁉️⁉️

Video.mov

Talita Rocha

Oct 20, 2023, 7:23:18 AM10/20/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
GOD Bless You.  It will be a remarkable day!

Daniel DeMiranda
IPR Cape Cod Church
BTF Youth Ministries

Angela Redmond

Oct 20, 2023, 7:23:26 AM10/20/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

Cherylhanscom Hanscom

Oct 20, 2023, 8:19:09 AM10/20/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com

Daniel de Miranda

Oct 20, 2023, 9:02:01 AM10/20/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
At the Barnstable High School Perfoming Arts Center
image0.jpeg

On Oct 20, 2023, at 8:19 AM, 'Cherylhanscom Hanscom' via The Glory of God on Cape Cod <thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Hi! God bless you! Where will this take place?