Opportunity to STAND for children and speak God's truth with His love

Jeff Miele

Jun 19, 2023, 8:12:28 AM6/19/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

Jeff Miele here. You may have seen or heard something about the rally my son, Sam, and some other passionate teens are putting on THIS Saturday, June 24th at 2pm on the Hyannis green / bandstand.
"Teens against gender mutilation"

Lets show Cape Cod there are Jesus loving people who will stand and push back against Satan and his minions mutilating children's minds and bodies.
We hope there will be opportunities to reach out in love to those caught up in this social contagion of evil.  There will be a gospel presentation by a local pastor at the end of the event.

There are 2 VERY important ways you can help:
1) PLEASE PRAY for God's peace and protection from the Satanic attacks.
2) Please ATTEND... AND tell everyone you know.  We need a critical mass of people there on Saturday.

Attached is a video I hope you watch and consider sending to everyone you know

Thank You all for your time and consideration.
Your brother in Christ,
Jeff Miele

Dennis Brooks

Jun 19, 2023, 5:03:39 PM6/19/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Amen

Beth Giampietro

Jun 20, 2023, 6:43:34 AM6/20/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
CAN'T MAKE IT BUT GREAT FOR THEM  PRAYING SAFETY AND A PEACEFUL TIME THERE!  BETH

Sandra Morris

Jun 20, 2023, 10:21:02 AM6/20/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
I'll  be praying 🙏 cant make it but i know prayer works 🙏.
Amen.

mari williams

Jun 20, 2023, 12:23:44 PM6/20/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Brethren,
As many Christians as can possibly be there at this event, should be there.
The enemy needs to be outnumbered.
There are many in the pride movement who would oppose.
Our teenagers need the protection of GOD's angels as well as the protection of a large Christian presence.
In Christ,
mari

sandra defrancisco

Jun 21, 2023, 5:30:06 AM6/21/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com

I will be there, Jeff, and will share this with fellow church worshipers!
Is the staff at OBC on your mailing list?
Sandra DeFrancisco