Formations Academy

9 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Stephen Russell

lukematon,
1.9.2022 klo 14.09.191.9.2022
vastaanottaja thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

Formations Academy, in partnership with Thirdmill Institute, starts this coming Tuesday, 6th of September – a Bible school on Cape Cod, for Cape Cod and involving Cape Cod pastors. This hybrid school offers one night a week in-person classes (Tuesdays 6-8pm) and a varied program on Thursday evenings which includes either online videos, online discussion forums or a once-a-month in-person discussion forum.

Our orientation meeting is this Tuesday at 6pm at Trinity Academy, our hosts for Formations Academy Bible School.

If you have a desire to delve deeper into meanings of Biblical themes, desire to understand the strategies and patterns of God’s workings with human kind, or want to see your theological concepts developed giving you Biblical perspectives on life, this school is for you. Formations Academy will equip you for effective Kingdom living and ministry.

The school is available for all people on Cape Cod, and at $1200 per academic year is very affordable with payment plans available. Three certificates lead to a Diploma in Ministry with accreditation through Thirdmill Institute. You can opt to do one, two or three certificates. It is not too late to sign up and be a part of this new kingdom initiative on the Cape – here is the link: www.formationsacademy.com

With kind regards,

Stephen and the team of Formations Academy.

      signature_2981248070

  Dr. Stephen Russell

  Dean – Formations Academy

  www.formationsacademy.com

This Electronic Message contains information from Formation Academy which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the addressee only. If you have received this communication in error, do not read or disseminate it. Please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail so that our records can be corrected. Thank you.

Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä