Reminder of Prayer gatherings on Monday night

KATHRYN KMIEC

Feb 6, 2022, 6:57:46 PM2/6/22
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Good evening faithful prayer warriors,

Just a reminder of our prayer gatherings scheduled for tomorrow night at 7pm.  We will start promptly at 7pm.  If you show up late please just quietly join in.  If you can't make a gathering we ask that you still lift up our schools, students and staff up in prayer at 7pm.  I am happy to announce we will have leaders at all locations (see below). God has provided!

When arriving at your location please look for cars with hazards on.

School gathering leaders are as follows:

Bruce Patterson, Cape Cod Bible Alliance, Nauset Regional High School located at 100 Cable Rd, Eastham

Pastor Ryan Legg, Cape Cod Bible Alliance, Monomoy High School located at  75 Oak Street, Harwich

Guy Cecchi, Cape Cod Bible Alliance,  Dennis-Yarmouth High School located at 210 Station Ave, South Yarmouth

Rev. Alan Wilmot, Anglican Church of the Resurrection, Cape Cod Tech located at 351 Pleasant Lake Ave, Harwich

Emelio Gassibe, Living Hope Family Church, Barnstable High School located at 744 West Main Street, Hyannis

Pastor Sheldon Clarkson, Outer Cape Christian Church, Sturgis East Campus located at 422 Main Street, Hyannis

Looking forward to praying with you all tomorrow night and seeing what God has in store.

In His service,
Katy Kmiec

tunk...@hotmail.com

Feb 7, 2022, 6:04:01 PM2/7/22