Invitation to the March 25 GOGCC Prayer Meeting at New Life Ministries International

1 view

Bishop Donovan Kerr

Mar 5, 2020, 7:40:25 AM3/5/20
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
It is with much expectancy that we look forward to hosting the GOGOCC prayer meeting this month.  The meeting will be Wed 3/25 6:30 pm at New Life Ministries International Hyannis.  We are located at 58 Corporation St. Hyannis (Behind The Cape Cod Mall).  For more information or if you need direction please do not hesitate to call our church office at 508-534-9767 Tuesday -Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

I am looking forward to sharing with us for a few minutes that which God has downloaded in my spirit on the "The difference between the Omnipresence and the Manifest presence of God"

God desires for us to learn His presence and know His presence. It is my conviction that in order for this to become the reality of God’s Church, that we must be deliberate about employing the habits necessary for His presence to manifest.

One of the desired objective of us coming together monthly as the Church in this unified gathering is to pray for revival. In Exodus 33:15 Moses understood the importance of God’s presence on their journey; so he deliberated with God in prayer: Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here."

All are invited to join us for this awesome encounter in His presence. I especially look forward to welcoming the Young people of our Ministries.

By His Grace,

Bishop Donovan Kerr