Fwd: Report on the February GOGCC Prayer Meeting at Calvary Chapel Sandwich

Pastor Silas Coellner

Mar 2, 2020, 8:52:58 AM3/2/20
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com

Dear GOGOCC Family,

We were blessed with the presence of the Lord at our prayer meeting last Wednesday night.  Pastor Mike Pratt opened the evening and set the tone with a unifying choral response to focus our hearts and minds on humble worship before the Lord.

I sensed the Holy Spirit establish a focus for the evening through the Gospel of Mark chapter 3 where Jesus says "No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house"  The desire of God to be with His people whom He loves is so extreme that He came and bound the strong man by laying down His life for us, conquering sin and death, making all those who believe His plunder.

The prayer time lead by Pastor Stephen Russell emphasized the heart of God to break down strongholds and to set the captives free. we prayed for the success of His rescue mission on Cape Cod through His people by the Spirit of the Lord.

We know our prayers are heard and can expect to see freedom come for God's glory, others' blessing, and our joy.

Our next prayer meeting is on March 25, 2020 at New Life Minitries International/Hyannis: http://mobile.newlifeministriesinternationalhyannis.comcastbiz.net/hyannis.shtml

We look forward to seeing you there.

Much Love in Jesus,
Pastor Silas