Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Bob & Margaret REALI

Sep 7, 2022, 12:18:56 PM9/7/22
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

We are writing to tell you about a candidate for Attorney General for Massachusetts. Most of us know how important the role of Attorney General is and what damage is occurring across our nation by those who are refusing to prosecute certain crimes. James (Jay) R. McMahon is a person the Christian Community can wholeheartedly support.

Jay is an upholder of law and order and the Constitution. He has more than 35 years of combined legal, business, law enforcement, and military experience.  Jay has served in law enforcement.  Jay graduated from UMass with his Degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration and from Suffolk University Law School in Boston with his Juris Doctorate Degree. Throughout his career, Jay has been a successful trial lawyer, litigating cases in every court level, State and Federal; as well as before government agencies.

Most importantly to us as believers, Jay is a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. In 1974, he attended  Elim Bible Institute in Lima, NY.  Jay relates that he has a calling to help restore the original values and commitment expressed in the compacts Christians recorded as they established towns across Massachusetts.

My pastor, Glenn Stone, supports Jay McMahon's candidacy for the office of Attorney General. It is our hope that all of you will also pray for Jay McMahon. After prayer and personal research, hopefully you will be able to encourage your church members, friends and family to vote for him in the November election. He was unopposed in the Republican primary.

For further information, access Jay’s website at WWW.ATTORNEYJAY MCMAHON.COM and his Facebook Page @attorneyjaymcmahon.

Sincerely in Christ,

Margaret B. Reali                                                                                                                                                                                                                            First Baptist Church Pocasset, Massachusetts

Davi Smitti

Sep 7, 2022, 12:49:49 PM9/7/22
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Margaret,
That is good to hear, and I will certainly prayI do pray regularly for the many churches we have been affiliated with in the past, Pocasset is certainly a warm memory excellent fellowship, teaching and worship. Ed got me on the mailing list for the Cape prayer association. Tho my mom died in 2001, my father was still living in Falmouth until he went to be with Jesus this February.

Elizabeth and I are very well settled down in this beautiful little (extremely liberal) city of Portland...she is a church organist here, and I sing in the choir. Good stuff.

We're celebrating our 42nd anniversary over a great brunch last year:

image.png

Peace to you and Bob,

David and Elizabeth Smith

ruth leech