Jesus Revolution Movie in Chatham!

Mike Pratt

Mar 4, 2023, 8:51:35 AM3/4/23
to Mike Pratt

Hello!

I’m Mike Pratt from Redemption Rock in Chatham and I want to let you know that the long-awaited movie, Jesus Revolution, is playing at the Chatham Orpheum Theater in downtown Chatham!  Check out the showtimes at the following link: https://chathamorpheum.org/jesus-revolution

Please invite a friend or two to join you as we fill this theater!  This movie is being played at this theater in large part because of the efforts of lots of Christians who asked for it.  So, let’s fill the theater and let the theater owners know that we’d like to see more wholesome movies being shown there.

I pray I’ll see you at one of the showings!

In His service,

Mike Pratt

Pastor

Redemption Rock

195 Meeting House Rd.

S. Chatham, MA 02659

(508) 432-8022 office

(774) 209-0182 mobile

www.RedemptionRock.net

image001.jpg

Seth Campeau

Mar 5, 2023, 8:05:38 PM3/5/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike.
Yeah I saw this was at the Orpheum. So encouraging.
This is how our church Calvary Chapel started!!  Church Smith wa spur founding pastor.

More important is the work of God then and the work He wants to do now in causing a revival of hearts to repentance and commitment to Him.

We are going today to the movie 🍿 in Chatham. Inviting neighbors.
Love and Grace to you brother.
Seth

The Argentina mission was great! Thanks for prayer the night before we left at the GOG meeting !!! So appreciate that

Thank you, Seth Campeau

Jack Richardson

Mar 5, 2023, 8:08:40 PM3/5/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com, Mike Pratt
Mike,

My wife and I saw the movie last night in the Boston area. We are telling all our friends to go see it. It is well-done!

I lived through those years. The one thing last night brought to my mind was that the West Coast responded with a spiritual movement(s). The East Coast responded with Woodstock.

The names of Chuck Smith, Greg Laurie,  Lonnie Frisbee, and eventually John Wimber were household names around the evangelical community even in Canada during those times.

Jack Richardson

On Sat, Mar 4, 2023 at 8:51 AM Mike Pratt <mike...@comcast.net> wrote:

frederick gray

Mar 6, 2023, 10:23:41 AM3/6/23