The Return

Sue Flynn

Sep 7, 2020, 10:08:36 PM9/7/20
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Greetings brothers and sisters,

I became aware of The Return  on Good Friday this year when my husband and I participated in a Seder meal service led by Jonathon Cahn online.  He had announced The Return at that time.  Below is a little explanation followed by a link to a short video about how to participate.  If anyone is interested in learning more, go to thereturn.org

Blessings,
Sue Flynn

ABOUT THE RETURN

The Return is a movement, an appointed time, and a specific day set apart for one purpose – the return to God by coming before His presence in humility, in sincerity in prayer, and repentance.

The movement begins now and will continue through the entire year of 2020 leading up to 10 Days of Prayer, Fasting, and Repentance – Starting with the Biblical Feast of Trumpets and ending with the Day of Atonement (September 18-September 28). The central day of The Return will be Saturday, September 26, 2020 on the National Mall and throughout the nation and world.

Come to the Live Event in Washington or take part by Live Simulcast wherever you are – In your Home, Church, Town, or City!

Watch "How To Take Part in The Return
https://youtu.be/ux-BVEv8eJQ

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

mari williams

Sep 8, 2020, 6:42:22 AM9/8/20
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much, Sue!

I will need to make inquiries to see if any local churches are planing to attend the event in  Washington D.C., or will be  joining together in prayer on this crucially important occasion.

Thanks again,

In Christ,

~mari

Karen Hernandez

Sep 9, 2020, 11:00:37 AM9/9/20
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Hello my praying friends, Will you join us in fasting and praying for our Nation?
Sunset Friday Sept 18 ( Rosh Hashanah)  begins the 10 Days Of Awe , a Global  prayer and fasting event. We are partnering with THE RETURN and joining with 1000s of people around the world who will be fasting and praying during this time asking for God's mercy on us.

We will be having ZOOM prayer time at 7 pm beginning Friday Sept 18th
We will be having Nightly ZOOM PRAYER at 7pm.   Every Night at 7pm you can join us in prayer via ZOOM!

Join Zoom Meeting
This is same ID as Sunday Morning Prayer

MONDAY Nights  Sept 21st and Sept 28th  Joe G will lead
SATURDAY Sept 26...... We will be viewing at the Vineyard Church in Kingston The RETURN a global prayer and fasting being held in Washington DC. from 9am till 9pm. There will be worship, repentance and intercession for our Nation. You can come for an hour or spend the day!

Sunday Sept 27th we will be joining at 6pm with Glory of God South Shore at North River Church in Pembroke.

I have attached The Return 10 Day Prayer Plan.
You can pray on your own or Join The Zoom Prayer meetings.

Importance of these Jewish Holidays
Rosh Hashanah  commemorates the creation of the world and begins the 10 days of Awe a time of introspection  and repentance
Yom Kippur is the day of atonement   A day of Repentance The most Holy Day on the Jewish Calendar. It is a day to take stock of your life and ask forgiveness and take steps toward improvement in the coming year..

We are at a pivotal point in our world. Prayer is essential!
If My People , who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
                                        In His Grip,
                 your friends John and Karen

THE RETURN Prayer.docx

mari williams

Sep 9, 2020, 9:37:01 PM9/9/20
to 'Karen Hernandez' via The Glory of God on Cape Cod
Thank you very much for this good information!
Thank You GOD for drawing us all together at this crucial time in the history of this country and of the whole world.

In Christ,
~mari