Send Announcements: Free tickets & Pastors Gathering

Kris Lindemann

Jul 14, 2023, 3:06:02 PM7/14/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Hey Glory of God Cape Cod,

Can you believe that The Send Boston is only 9 weeks away? With us moving into the final stages of the Send campaign I wanted to share with you some exciting things. Feel free to reach out with any questions!!

1.  Free ticket Flash Sale Begins July 16th-18th. Make sure you get your tickets for your congregation.  Use the promo code “SENDIT” (all caps). (**Arena taxes/fees still apply**)

2.  Join us at our Final Pastors Gathering July 28th with Banning Liebscher from Jesus Culture and Andy Byrd.

3. Final Pre-Rally July 28th at Jubilee Church

REGISTER FOR THE JULY 28TH PRE-RALLY

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for partnering with The Send and let's believe for a wild Jesus movement to burst forth out of New England that would help finish The Great Commission!

Bless you guys!!

Kris Lindemann
THE SEND Mobilization Director

The War on Inaction Has Begun