TPUSA FAITH'S "TEENS AGAINST GENDER MUTILATION Rally

Sam Miele

May 10, 2023, 6:16:41 PM5/10/23
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
Hello GGCC members,

My name is Sam Miele. This morning, I attended the GGCC meeting at Mamdouh's house. It was a privilege to meet all those who attended!
I am an 18 year old highschool graduate from Lighthouse Christian Fellowship under Pastor Mike Allen.

Coming up on Saturday, June 24th at 2 PM, I am running a rally through Turning Point USA Faith called "Teens Against Gender Mutilation." The rally will be at the Village Green Bandstand (367 Main St, Hyannis MA 02601). Our keynote speaker is Chloe Cole. She is a former transgender child who has since detransitioned. She now travels across the country, warning people against the dangers of gender ideology. Our rally will reach out with the love of the gospel to the transgender community.

We are hoping to have 500 people in attendance. However, I truly believe that the only way this rally will be successful is if the church on Cape Cod stands up and helps us speak out against the literal mutilation of children. Thank you to GGCC for your support!

Please email me back or text/call me

God bless you all,

Sam Miele
President of TPUSA at Barnstable County