This week: Pastor Emile Samuel prophetic ministry on Cape Cod and Boston

The Glory of God in New England

May 8, 2011, 1:35:01 PM5/8/11
to thegloryofgo...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

We are pleased to announce that Pastor Emile Samuel is returning to the Cape this week to minister here for the 15th year in a row. Pastor Emile is an Assemblies of God Pastor who is associated with "Watchmen for the Nations" ministry in Vancouver, Canada (See his bio below).

The Lord uses Him strongly in the New Testament gift of prophecy, and he is recognized by those who know him as called by the Lord as a New Testament prophet of God. We invite you to attend Pastor Emile's services. We believe this will be a refreshing and blessing time for you. He will be speaking on a different biblical topic each meeting. You are welcome to attend as many services as you like (See attached word document on the New Testament gift of prophecy).

In December 2004, while the Glory of God on Cape Cod group was in its infancy, with only handfull of people talking about the vision, Pastor Emile gave us the following prophetic word (which has been on our website since its inception), which we are beginning to see it's fulfillment:
" The Lord says unto you, Don't you ever think that the vision that I have revealed to you and planted in your heart is your own idea, but it is My intention to invade this land that you are in (Cape Cod) with My Spirit/Glory, because there are a few faithful (remnant) souls, that have been crying out to Me, asking for Me to pour down rain on this dry land. And no wonder I have planted this seed in your heart, this vision, that is a small seed that will be watered and watered, till it grows into an enormous/big tree, with many many branches, that will extend to the surrounding/neighboring geographical areas (off Cape), and the exact model that I will give you, will be duplicated in those neighboring areas. Some of My people from South American churches will be part of this and I will cause an awakening/revival among them as well. Therefore I tell you, be persistent, and diligent, and keep moving in the direction of the vision that I have given you. I will amaze you with one thing, that is some of the leaders that are currently indifferent/unconvinced with this vision, with join you in the near future. Set aside agreed time from all for prayer and fasting. I will remove a lot of evil from this land, and I will bless this land (Cape Cod)."
 As you know the last Cape-wide prayer meeting was hosted by one of the Brazillian churches. They were blessed by the unity that was felt and would like to host another meeting.
 Pastor Emile will share whatever the Lord puts on His heart for us and will be teaching on a different topic in every meeting. As the Lord leads, he may deliver individual prophetic words to some.
For more info please see:
1. His picture, bio, and speaking schedule below.
2. Attached article about the New Testament gift of prophecy.

"And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ" Ephesians 4:11

 " And God has appointed these in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healing, helps, administration, varieties of tongues." 1 Corinthians 12:28

 Biography:

Pastor Emile Samuel is a prophetic minister currently based in Vancouver, Canada, and associated with "Watchmen for the Nations" ministry. He grew up in Egypt, where he pastored 2 different Assemblies of God churches in 2 different cities in Egypt over a 20 years period. During that time the Lord used him powerfully in prophetic ministry and those who have had the opportunity to be around him and be ministered to, began to recognize him as a prophet of God. In the early nineties, the Lord opened the door of International ministry to Pastor Emile, where he ministered extensively in the US, Canada, England, France, Switzerland, Germany, Israel, Singapore, Russia, Kenya, Hong Kong, and Australia. Recipients of his ministry recognized him as a prophet of God. The Lord had called pastor Emile to leave the pastorate, be based in Canada, and minister where the Lord would lead him. Pastor Emile's heart is to exhort and prepare the body of Christ for such a time like this, as the Spirit of the Lord is moving on the hearts of His people worldwide, calling His bride to wholeheartedness, holiness, and a return to their first love. A time when Christ is preparing a spotless and blameless bride for Himself.

The following is his public speaking schedule:

 Wednesday  May 11, at 7 pm: The Vineyard: A Community Church Hyannis, MA. For more info contact Pastor Seth Andreson 781-585-4776 For directions go to: http://www.thevineyardhyannis.org/

 Saturday  May 14 at 11: am : King of the Nations Church, 9 Cummings street, Somerville, MA O2145. For more info contact pastor Victor Khokhlan 781-363-6741

 Sunday May 15 at 10:30 am and 6:30 pm : Mid-Cape Worship Center, Dennisport, MA. For more info contact Pastor Henry Perry 508-394-2345. For directions go to: www.midcapeag.org

 Wednesday May 18 at 7 pm: First Light Church, Chatham, MA . For more info contact Pastor David Otis 508-432-8022. For directions go to: http://www.firstlightchurch.org/

 Sunday May 22 at 10: am: Vineyard Crossroads. For more info contact pastor Bonnie Smith 508-291-3330 . Services are held at Wareham High school at 7 Viking Drive, Wareham, MA. For directions go to:  http://www.vineyardcrossroads.org/

Sunday May 22 at 7 pm: Gateway Christian Center  For more info contact Pastor Bob Condon .508-477-4727 .For directions go to: http://www.touchingheaven.com/

clip_image002.jpg
The New Testament gift of prophecy.doc