Fwd: Special Speaker Next Week: Testimony of a Muslim Convert's Face to Face Encounter with Jesus Christ

Deb Tudor

Oct 4, 2017, 9:29:23 PM10/4/17
to thegloryofgo...@googlegroups.com, thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com
My name is Deborah Tudor. My husband, Bill, and I split our time between Hoosick Falls, NY where we are members of Community Alliance Church and here in West Hyannisport where we attend Osterville Baptist.
In the spring of 2015 we were in Hawaii on vacation. Randomly, we chose from a google search a church to attend on the Sunday morning we were in Lihue. During the time of announcements, we were told that a young woman, who had converted from Islam to Christianity, would be speaking that evening. We decided to come back to hear what she had to say. Her name was Samaa Habib. She is both an author (Face to Face With Jesus) and an accomplished speaker.  Her testimony was riveting and inspiring and authentic.   I would strongly encourage all of you to make a concerted effort to come out to one of the meetings this coming week and bring a friend, family member or neighbor to hear her speak. I would also add, Samaa would be especially inspiring for teens in your fellowship. You all will be blessed.