Special Event: Lou Engle with us this weekend 11/4 & 11/5!

1 view

Bethany Temple

Nov 3, 2017, 5:34:21 PM11/3/17
to Bethany Temple, Mamdouh & Cynthia Riad, Mamdouh & Cynthia Riad, Thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com, thegloryofgo...@googlegroups.com

This Saturday evening 7:30 pm

Lou Engle, founder of The Call, will be speaking at Harvard Memorial Church! Lou has been instrumental in the founding of both JHOP Boston and Hilltop Church, and we are excited to host him this weekend for a time of ministry.

There is no registration necessary, and plenty of seating available. You don't want to miss this!

Lou will also be speaking at Hilltop Church this Sunday for both of our 9:30am & 11am services! Seating will be limited, so please plan to come early! Children's services are also available for both services, and parking is free.

Location: The Courtyard Marriott Hotel -- 777 Memorial Drive, Cambridge MA 02139

*Additional parking can be found in the adjacent plaza with Trader Joe's and Starbuck's,
Copyright © 2017 JHOP Boston, All rights reserved.
You have previously opted in on receiving updates from JHOP Boston and this confirmation will allow you to continue to receive News and Updates from us going forward Thank You for your continued prayers and support

Our mailing address is:

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

--
Bethany Temple
JHOP Boston