Letter to New England Churches from Dr. Paul Jehle

1 view

PAUL JEHLE

Oct 18, 2018, 9:00:08 AM10/18/18
to thegloryofg...@googlegroups.com, thegloryofgo...@googlegroups.com

Attached there are two important documents I want to share with New England.  The first is a letter (pdf) about the extraordinary opportunity we all have with the 400th anniversary of the small church plant of Pilgrims that arrived in 1620 that became the foundation of our region and nation.  The second is the brochure that explains our goals for an event June 28 to July 2nd here in Plymouth that will be an opportunity for us to share the true motive for why they came - the gospel of Jesus Christ!  This will be a national and international event.

Blessings and I pray you take the time to look over these two attachments...

Dr. Paul Jehle
The New Testament Church
1120 Long Pond Road
Plymouth, MA 02360
www.tntchurch.net

PRF Plym400 letter.pdf
American Pilgrimage Interest Brochure rev9 page1.jpg