Restore and Revive: Heidi Baker, Chuck Pierce, R. T. Kendall, Paul Jehle at Historic Moody Campus

Tom Savastano

Aug 8, 2017, 5:11:41 PM8/8/17
to thegloryofgo...@googlegroups.com

The Glory of God in New England is pleased to partner with

New England Alliance to bring
"Restore & Revive" to the
historic site of D. L. Moody's life and ministry.

Registration now open. Visit
www.newenglandalliance.net/restore-revive
to register and for complete details.

Basil Yarde

Aug 8, 2017, 5:25:42 PM8/8/17
to thegloryofgo...@googlegroups.com

Will you be promoting this conference on the radio?  I might be able to get WEZE and WROL Radio to help?

Rev. Basil Yarde

Director of Church Relations
Salem Media Group Boston
Office: 617-691-2531  Cell: 781-267-9830
bas...@salemradioboston.com

    cid:image001.png@01D0E3ED.6702B790

cid:image002.jpg@01D0E3ED.6702B790cid:image005.png@01CDF967.00B98B80

                 Radio Luz small

Please visit us online on Twitter or on Facebook.

Watch this one minute video clip from the GOGCC Journey and Vision video:

http://media1.razorplanet.com/share/510870-5517/resources/711823_Fasting.mp4

The First Great Awakening was marked by united multi-church prayer meetings, and in Jonathan Edwards's writings he says that a key verse for those prayer meetings was Zechariah 8:21 "The inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying,'Let us continue to go and pray before the Lord, and seek the Lord of hosts. I myself will go also." So join us there, let your friends know that you are going, and invite them to join you!

https://www.facebook.com/thegloryofgodoncapecod