The Feodor Lynen Fellowship

fait

May 4, 2010, 10:03:34 AM5/4/10
to The Fait Lab for Metabolic Network Analysis
Every year, the Humboldt Foundation sponsors up to 125 German
researchers of all disciplines who wish to conduct a research project
abroad by granting Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships.

http://www.humboldt-foundation.de/web/newsletter-3-2010-5-en.html

David Toubiana

May 4, 2010, 12:08:15 PM5/4/10
to thefa...@googlegroups.com
I already had a look at this one. It is not that easy. First I need to be a PostDoc. Second, this fellowship is only applicable to germans who didn't do their phd in the same institute outside Germany as they intend to do their PostDoc
--
David Toubiana

Tel: +49 (0) 179 993 11 55
david.t...@gmail.com