Delhi Food Bloggers Meet

Aditya Agarwal

Mar 20, 2013, 5:16:35 AM3/20/13
to thedelhi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

At Foodpanda our goal is to continuously strive to bring excellent food ordering experience to all foodies all across the country. As part of that effort, we want to do a meet and greet session to introduce ourselves to the fraternity of esteemed blogger's, twitter influencer's and food enthusiasts in Delhi.

We are proud to invite and solicit your presence for our first "Delhi Blogger's meet" which will be organized next Saturday, 23 March at The PotBelly café in Hauz Khas. This innovative meet would serve as an excellent platform for like - minded people who are passionate about writing about food, to meet & interact with each other and provide first hand review/feedback about Foodpanda’s product and services.

We intend to use this platform to create closer interaction amongst the food blogger's and enthusiasts in Delhi, and give them a platform to exchange views and build network. We’ll keep this a monthly or bi-monthly meet, to also provide you the most exquisite food experiences with a upcoming restaurant offering something unique or with a twist for your taste buds.

We hope you will find this event a fruitful use of your time, and join us next week for the same. The details of events are mentioned below:

AGENDA OVERLEAF

12:30-1:00 - Welcoming of guests and introduction with each other.

1:20-1:30 - A presentation by Foodpanda and live experience of ordering food through Foodpanda.

1:30-2:00 - Short contests related to food with exciting prizes.

2:00-2:30 - Lunch will be served.

2:30-3:00 - Brief discussion on “future of food blogging”.

3:00-3:15 - Wrap up and lovely photo moments.

Date: 23rd March, 2013

Venue: THE POTBELLY ROOFTOP CAFÉ & KITCHEN (116, C, SHAHPUR JAT NEW DELHI)

Time: 1230 HRS – 1530 HRS

Bihari cuisine will be served as a highlight of the day. We look forward to meeting you next week and hope to have a fruitful and relishing experience.

Please RSVP at s.ch...@foodpanda.in

For details please contact:
Sonali Chibber
Phone: 8130485550