Shoot + Heritage Walk with New Age Smartphones

Ajay Jain

Sep 24, 2012, 6:00:21 PM9/24/12
to thedelhi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you shoot photos or videos? Do you blog, or are active on social media? Do you love to travel?

Qualcomm Snapdragon and Kunzum Travel Cafe invite you to a special fun event to experience the latest generation of smartphones powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processors and change the way to shoot, share, and blog.

Saturday, September 29, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m., Kunzum Travel Cafe
A meet-up of photographers, bloggers, social media enthusiasts, filmmakers and travellers. We talk things of common interest over coffee and snacks, and interact with Team Qualcomm to experience the creative powers of Snapdragon processors. And more surprises and goodies await.

Sunday, September 30, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.: Photo Walk in Lodi Gardens
We will all carry our cameras, and a bunch of smartphones powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processors to shoot at Lodi Gardens under the guidance of experts. And have a picnic on a beautiful September evening.

PARTICIPATION
Both events are open to all, including amateur photographers. There is no participation fee. Please confirm your participation to wetr...@kunzum.com as slots are limited.

CONTACT
Shilpa Gupta / +91.9650 702 777 / wetr...@kunzum.com