Wanted: Web Content Writers (full-time/ freelancers)

PN

Mar 15, 2013, 1:55:46 AM3/15/13
to thedelhi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We’re looking for a sharp, energetic writer/editor to be a part of our content team (see www.moduleone.com & www.driveinside.com). The candidate should be highly motivated with an ability to conceptualize and work hands-on to implement fresh ideas. There is plenty of opportunity for creative expression and you will have a lot of freedom in how you work. Candidates who are very comfortable with social media or have exposure to online marketing will have an added advantage.

You will start off by getting broad exposure to the many areas listed below and depending upon aptitude and interest move on to specializing in a particular topic(s) of interest as your career steadily progresses.

Responsibilities/Role Description:

  • Writing, proofing and editing website content for clarity, grammar, spelling, brand/voice consistency and style.
  • Communicating directly with clients to help coordinate website development projects.
  • Writing compelling and effective copy for online marketing campaigns i.e., online banners, e-mail promos, text ads, website landing pages etc. whilst working closely with the web designers on page layout, content organization (information architecture) and graphic design.
  • Conceiving, researching, writing and editing articles for publishing on our websites as a part of blogs, forums, newsletters, press releases etc. This includes opportunities for budding journalists to come up with and execute story ideas and optionally, if you so desire, includes field reporting, interviews, event coverage, photography & videography work. Your work will be visible to and will influence hundreds of thousands of website visitors each month.
  • Doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) related keyword research, link building and keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends & concepts. Ensuring that all online content is optimized for Search Engine consumption.
  • Managing, analyzing, nurturing and communicating with the online communities on our websites through the use of various social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Orkut, LinkedIn, online forums etc.)

For your quick reference, you can download the job description and a presentation on the company from the following location:  www.moduleone.com/careers/downloads/

Interested candidates may call me at 95827-86691 or apply online at the earliest. References amongst friends would be highly appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

PN

Amit Gupta

Mar 15, 2013, 7:13:25 AM3/15/13
to thedelhi...@googlegroups.com
Any who which to apply for this should contact the concerned person directly instead of replying here in the group, the contact details were sent in the original email. Any replies sent here in the group will be deleted.

​cheers​

--
http://amitgupta.in/

We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle