Hopp til første uleste melding

Ajay Jain

ulest,
30. des. 2012, 06:56:0230.12.2012
til thedelhi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are you publishing a great blog but feel you could do with more visibility? It is time you started work on your PERSONAL BRAND.

You are invited to a special session on 'Personal Branding for Bloggers' to understand how you can be a blogger whose brand matters. The interactive talk will be conducted by Ajay Jain, based on his new book - SUPER BRAND YOU (http://superbrandyou.com).

Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Venue: Kunzum Travel Cafe, T-49 Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi 110016
Fee: No participation fee. You PAY WHAT YOU LIKE in the box provided.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/455406241182628
For more info: http://ajayjain.com/2012/12/12/super-brand-you-building-a-personal-brand-for-journalists-bloggers-new-delhi-jan-5-2013/

Registration: We need you to register to participate as we have limited seats. Please send your confirmations to shi...@kunzum.com / +91.9650702777. Ajay Jain can be contacted at aj...@ajayjain.com / +91.99100 44476.

Look forward to having you join us.

Cheers...

Shilpa Gupta
9650702777