Zomato Restaurant Guides 2012

Radhika

Apr 25, 2012, 8:22:42 AM4/25/12
to The Delhi Bloggers
Hey Delhi People!

Zomato.com is launching the first edition of its paperback Zomato
Restaurant Guides 2012 for Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune
(currently available for pre-order on Flipkart.com).
www.zomato.com/print

These are unique ‘occasion’ based guides that recommend the best
restaurants (10-20 recommendations) based on different needs (or use
cases) that Zomato has observed its users looking out for. Ranging
from Romantic Dinner, Beer in a Bar, Girls’ Night Out to Dining with
Kids, the guide shall take you through the best recommendations for
all key occasions. The guide also includes QR codes that provide
instant access to restaurant menus and photos via your mobile phones.

Please let me know if you would be interested in reviewing these
guides on your blog, so I can arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
I can be reached at rad...@zomato.com

Thanks,
Radhika