TechSparks 2013 - India's largest Tech Startup Discovery Platform - is coming to Delhi on 13th July!

ash...@yourstory.in

Jun 27, 2013, 5:59:25 AM6/27/13
to thedelhi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is Ashwin from YourStory Media. We at YourStory are hosting the Delhi Leg of our flagship event TechSparks at India Habitat Centre on the 13th of July. TechSparks 2013, in its 4th edition, is India's largest discovery platform for Tech Startups. This year we are hosting it in association with Intel, Sequoia Capital, Microsoft, CISCO, Verisign, GoDaddy, FIIB, GigaOM, Kyron and CNBC TV18 Young Turks.

Our eminent panel of speakers currently include Kavin Bharti Mittal (Bharti Softbank), Mohit Bhatnagar (Sequoia Capital) and Amit Ranjan (Slideshare). We will be adding many more established speakers to the list in the coming days.

The event will bring together over 400 people from the technology entrepreneur community along with developers, investors (VCs & angels) and decision-makers from major technology companies and exciting upcoming startups in Delhi.

Please find the details for TechSparks Delhi here

Hoping to meet you there.

Inline image 1

--
Warm regards,
Ashwin Jaishanker

Campaigns & Engagements
YourStory.in - India's No.1 Digital Media Platform for all Startups, Entrepreneurs & SMBs