Web site

Ben Jakob

Sep 12, 2022, 6:07:18 PM9/12/22
to The Daf Map
I am working hard on our website, The Daf Map. I would like to make some changes and before I do, I welcome your opinions. If you have any suggestions, any ideas how to make it more user-friendly, please let me know.

Shraga Simmons

Sep 15, 2022, 12:19:06 AM9/15/22
to Ben Jakob, The Daf Map
Ben, shalom,
Yashar koach for taking this initiative to introduce more people to Rav Berger's system.
Web design is an ever-evolving field. My suggestion would be to compare it to contemporary websites, to ensure that the graphics and html (e.g. frames) matches current standards.
With blessings for a Shana Tova,
Shraga

Rabbi Shraga Simmons שרגא סימונס

ISRAEL  058-444-1360