Nedarim

Ben Jakob

Oct 23, 2022, 9:28:10 AM10/23/22
to The Daf Map
First, I would like to welcome all our new members.

Second, I would like to wish a Mazal Tov to all who are about to finish Meseches Kesubos. Please let me know if and where you are making a siyum. I would love to know.

Third, we have made some significant upgrades to the website in honor of starting Meseches Nedarim. You are now able to view the daf itself, with the Rav giving the shiur, directly on each page of the website. This is in addition to still being able to download the daf. We are still working on completing Nedarim. If you have a need for a specific meseches, please let me know.

Ben Jakob

Learning TheDaf

Dec 11, 2022, 4:42:59 PM12/11/22
to The Daf Map
Here's the link to the Mesechta Nedarim YouTube playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Tn3DiisvRlNpW8wTAXLH0THXma1ZD0l

Please share the link with those who you think may benefit, and have them subscribe to our channel, too.

To continued learning!

The EdiTorah