Donation

Ben Jakob

Nov 7, 2022, 9:18:48 PM11/7/22
to The Daf Map
I would like to thank Reb Simcha Langsam for donating $50 to The Daf Map. Simcha is our dedicated video editor - who volunteers his time to do so - and gives amazing advice and suggestions to help us grow. We are now almost halfway to our goal of $500 for the purchase of a new large-format scanner.

The scanner we would like to purchase can be seen with the following link:   Amazon.com: VIISAN 3240 A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner, 2400 DPI, Scan 12"x 17" in 4 sec, Frameless, Auto-Scan, Document & Photo & Book Scanner, Design for Library, School and Soho. Supports Windows 11 & Mac : Office Products

Only $320 left to go!

Thank you to all of you for your continued support of this project. Please continue to spread the word about The Daf Map. There is so much more we want to accomplish with HaRav Yehonosan Berger, Shlita's program.

Hatzlacha
Ben Jakob