Store

The Daf Map

May 1, 2023, 8:02:14 PM5/1/23
to The Daf Map
To our wonderful members of The Daf Map Community,

I would like to share with you some new and exciting news. We have been working hard on putting together a store to showcase our merchandise. This includes a printed version of each mesechta (a looseleaf binder containing the instructions, guides, and approbations encased in sheet protectors), coffee mugs and bumper stickers.

We are doing this to raise funds to help us grow and improve The Daf Map.

Please click on the following link to check out our store: https://thedafmap.square.site/
or you can find the link on our website: www.thedafmap.com

naomin.rubenstein

Feb 13, 2024, 12:44:41 PMFeb 13
to The Daf Map
I ordered the digital version of Bava Kama but I didn't receive any email with an option to download the gemara.
Please send it as soon as possible so I can use it.
Thanks!