Scanner

Ben Jakob

Nov 8, 2022, 9:11:29 AM11/8/22
to The Daf Map
I would like to thank Reb Maurice Pamensky for donating $500 to The Daf Map. We are now able to purchase the new large-format scanner. This will enable us to rescan the entire Gemara and digitize it to a higher quality. This is the first step in allowing us to print the entire Gemara with a professional binding in book format.

Thank you to all of you for your continued support of this project. Please continue to spread the word about The Daf Map. There is so much more we want to accomplish with HaRav Yehonosan Berger, Shlita's program.

The Daf Map for the Daf Yomi | Facebook
The Daf Map - YouTube
The Daf Map | Groups | LinkedIn
The Daf Map for the Daf Yomi • A podcast

Hatzlacha
Ben Jakob
The Daf Map