Message regarding recent BoT downtime

ReverendChaos

Jul 25, 2009, 11:06:10 PM7/25/09
to The Book Of THoTH
Hello, everyone!

This is just a little note to our members appologizing for the recent
and periodic downtime at BoT in the past few days.

As you're aware, THoTH has recently upgraded our forums. As a result
of dealing with a new format and software, a few bugs and glitches
have popped up. Rest assured though that THoTH is hard at work
sorting out these issues and working toward a solution. If all goes
well, BoT should be up and running as smooth as before very soon. We
just ask that our members have a little patience and understanding.

For those of you who are having problems with the new format, and for
those who have any questions pertaining to it, please see
Silversurfer's thread in the Help Desk section of our forums:
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-21226.html

Again, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We're looking
forward to seeing everyone back at BoT soon.

ReverendChaos
Admin/Moderator at Book of THoTH