Fwd: Getting back on the calendar?

Andrew Rex

Jun 19, 2014, 5:43:28 PM6/19/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys, y'all up for playing at the Pourhouse on 11/8?

Also, the organizer wants TBJ to play for our neighborhood/community party, which will be from 4-6pm on an August Sunday - either 3 or 17.  I think it would probably pay about $150.

Interested?

See you tonight, Andy

Jun 19, 2014, 8:33:57 PM6/19/14
to The Belle Jar email group
I'm available on August 17 but not August 3.

I think I'm good for November...but that's nuts. What small venue books 5 months out?!

Matthew Vermillion
blog | twitter | band

Emily Lewis

Jun 19, 2014, 8:39:13 PM6/19/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
Well, I'm available on the 3rd, after 3, but not the 17th...

Andrew Rex

Jun 23, 2014, 12:29:16 PM6/23/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I don't what's up with the Pourhouse.  Maybe they just figure that seeing us 3 times in 2014 is plenty.  I'll take the date and put it on the calendar.

So would 8/17 work for JJ, RP, and CW?

Courtney Wilson

Jun 23, 2014, 12:31:51 PM6/23/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
8/17 will not, in fact work for me. i'll be in the norway place. 8/3 i could manage.

Andrew Rex

Jun 23, 2014, 12:34:43 PM6/23/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
Awesome - congrats.  What dates are you gonna be out?

Courtney Wilson

Jun 23, 2014, 12:36:56 PM6/23/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
i'll be out august 6th-21st. all of which is definitely on the calendar, you silly thing. ;)

Andrew Rex

Jun 23, 2014, 12:40:30 PM6/23/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
I did, actually, look, but it's not showing on the TBJ calendar.  Maybe I've gotta fish for your individual calendar to see those deep, dark secrets.

Courtney Wilson

Jun 23, 2014, 12:42:27 PM6/23/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
oh. i just fixed it. my bad :) i retract the accusation of sillyness.

Andrew Rex

Jun 23, 2014, 12:46:02 PM6/23/14
to thebe...@googlegroups.com
ha!