Reflections on a Medical Career

1 view

Blue Pilgrim

Feb 15, 2014, 2:47:53 AM2/15/14

I signed up for Roberts' email list, and am reading http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/08/02/reflections-medical-career-robert-s-dotson-m-d/

He publishes this piece:

Reflections on a Medical Career
Robert S. Dotson, M.D.

and reading it is the most fun I've had in days.

This stuff is better than Saturday Night Wrestling -- and with a heck of lot more reality to it:

" [...]
President Obama, a corporate stooge par excellence, was able to ram through “universal healthcare” with the help of a Howdy Doody smile, his corporate sponsors, and the slavish devotion of an ever-delusional, pseudo-Left. It mattered not that the legislation was written by the insurance companies who had been profiting from the misery of patients for decades.

It is no accident – and would be comical, if it were not so serious – that there will be no true, equitable national health care system under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (aka, “Romneycare II” or “Obamacare” or, lately, “Robertscare” in homage to a Supreme Court judge) and its accompanying legislation, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act. No Single Payer. No mutual insurance system that provides a basic level of healthcare for the proles of this collapsing Security State. Instead, we are witnessing the imposition of a system that will further enslave and impoverish the peasants here in Gulag Amerika. How poetic that a self-identifying “black man” is the front for resurrecting a 21st century version of chattel slavery in the twilight years of Empire.
[...]"