media lies

Blue Pilgrim

Mar 24, 2014, 11:54:35 PM3/24/14
Nice summary of some of the fabrications of the government /
corporate / imperialist / main stream media and news organizations.
This centers on Syria, but we see the same thing with the Ukraine and
other aggressive wars and other fascist projects.

Of course I have to change the subject to get this past the spam
filter people who don't want to see this information go out to
people. I'll try sending it again -- maybe I'll have to break links
too if it doesn't go this try.
... Yeah -- gotta break links by inserting spaces too... blocked as 'spam'.
Still won't go -- have to break various words and trial and error to
transmit this.

http://www.yo utube.com/watch?v=diyZt uF7NUs
The Truthse eker: Me dia 'staged' Syria chem attack (E36)

Published on Mar 23, 2014

BBC 'total fabri cation from beginning to end' of Syria 'atrocity';
call to revoke visas for intel agents posing as reporters in NATO
targets; CIA caught infiltrating CNN, and Operation Mockingbird is back.

Seek truth from facts with UK Member of Parliament George Galloway;
Illinois University Professor of International Law Francis Boyle;
investigative reporter John Helmer; ordinary Syrians; and Ukraine
covergirl 'Julia'.

Read the full transcript http://on.r t.com/r4608l

Watch live on RT:
Sunday March 23 at 0445, 0845, 1245, 1645, 2045 GMT.
Monday March 24 at 0045 GMT.
For more information, please visit r t.c om/schedule/.

RT LIVE ht tp://r t.com/on-air

Like us on Facebook http://w ww.f ace book.com/R Tnews
Follow us on Twitter ht tp://twitt er.com/R T_com
Follow us on Instagram ht tp://insta gram.com/r t
Follow us on Google+ ht tp://plus.go ogle.com/+ R T

R T (Ru ssia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow
and Washington studios. R T is the first news channel to break the 1
billion YouTube views benchmark.

alastai...@btopenworld.com

Mar 25, 2014, 3:20:35 AM3/25/14
to theautho...@googlegroups.com
I have always stood back from theories about government collisions and machinations. But now I have come to see that every conspiracy has some or a large proportion of truth to it.  Wild theories about aliens are just extrapolations from some very real truths about the way state actors behave.

The bottom line is: The nation state is like the Corporation - it will protect its own existence with all the self-interest of a psychopath. If they can do it then they will‎; the solution is not to give power to the beast and to educate others about what their votes and money are causing.