Seeking Circuit Benders & Makers for Nashville and Atlanta Maker Faires.

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tony Youngblood

未讀,
2014年8月7日 凌晨1:20:312014/8/7
收件者:Theatre Intangible
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for circuit-benders and makers to show off their stuff at the Nashville Mini Maker Faire September 13th and the Atlanta Maker Faire October 4th - 5th.

Basically, I'm just looking for benders to bring some of their gear and display it at the Make Nashville booth. We're also looking for non-bend creations as long as they are creative.

Other possibilities include a circuit bending panel and workshop.

Let me know if you're interested. I've already applied. If you'd rather do your own thing, both faires are still looking for makers. Details here:

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息