Adopt a Bender

1 view

Tony Youngblood

Apr 6, 2014, 3:13:11 AM4/6/14
to Theatre Intangible
Greetings all,

We have 16 out of town performers coming in for the Circuit Benders' Ball, and I'm looking for host homes in which they can stay. I myself am putting up at least 5 people, but I won't have room for them all. Assuming you live within a 15 mile radius of Fort Houston, do you happen to have any space for an out-of-towner? They would likely need a place for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and they might need a ride to and from Fort Houston each day.

The plus is you'll get to know a really spectacular artist/musician from another part of the country. Please let me know if anyone can time someone in. For your efforts, we'll give you a free three-day pass to the Ball. Btw, the schedule is here:  http://www.circuitbendersball.com/circuit-benders-ball-schedule-ticketing/