24 Hours Left in Circuit Benders' Ball Kickstarter Campaign, Great Prizes Left!

Tony Youngblood

Mar 19, 2014, 1:51:42 PM3/19/14
to Theatre Intangible
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tonyyoungblood/2014-nashville-circuit-benders-ball

Greetings, Theatre Intangible participants. I'm writing to request your help in making the 2014 Circuit Benders' Ball the best it can be. As the Scene reported, the Ball is extending to three days this year. We're bringing in talented makers from around the U.S., and that requires money.

You can help us out by donating to our 2014 Circuit Benders’ Ball Kickstarter campaign, which ends in just 24 hours. There are lots of great prizes left, including 2 toys circuit-bent by Roth Mobot's Tom Stephenson. Tom posted videos of the toys in action. You can check them out here.

Thank you for your time and your support!
Sincerely,
Tony Youngblood