Re: Cute and hot girls wanna talk with you![hot!]

nice...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2005, 6:11:48 AM12/15/05
to The Asian Desi Group
VERY GREAT!

Just got it and I want to share with you all at once. there!

Free to join, easy to join, very great!
http://geocities.com/loveinmilitary/
http://prettyclub.zu5.net

From: "whoami" <who...@gmail.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2005 10:32:33 -0000
Subject: Re: Nice and cute girl clubs, a great place for you all!

I want you to know that because of your site, I have found the girl of
my dreams. I knew that there was someone out there after my first wife,

that I could fall inlove with again. She is EVEYTHING I have always
wanted in a friend, partner, lover, etc. I hate to admit it but because

of your site's "pop-up" I am 150% inlove. Thanks guys and keep up the
fantastic work.

From: "kindhearted" <kind...@gmail.com> - Find messages by this author

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2005 01:50:33 -0000

I met some nice girls there, they are really great! If you can not
enter there, you can try this link:
geocities.com/militarygirlclubs

From: "slickchick" <slick...@gmail.com> - Find messages by this author

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2005 00:18:25 -0000

Great Woman

I never truly beleived that it was possible, this internet dating, but
have found the woman that I plan to spend the rest of my life together
with. This site is excellent, and the quality and intelligence of the
people on here that I met was exceptional. Chris_tina and I have
started our life together and have