Does anyone find familiar this path "/ais/gobi3/u/nitish/mnist/mnist.h5" ??

Kendal Roy

Oct 5, 2019, 8:18:49 PM10/5/19
to theano-users
Hi Everyone,

Am so glad there is a place to talk about theano.

I dont if is an ideal choice for a starter, but I read that theano was first , and that has great integration with keras.

Am trying to train this model to generate images from captions but am getting a missing file when I try to start training after this command:

python alignDraw.py models/mnist-captions.json

This is the code repo:

This is the block where the path is:

Error Message:

IOError: Unable to open file (unable to open file: name = '/ais/gobi3/u/nitish/mnist/mnist.h5', errno = 2, error message = 'No such file or directory', flags = 0, o_flags = 0)

I though I downloaded all the datasets required , any suggestions will be more than welcome.

Thanks!

Keep Researching And Right On!

lml