How to get the value of theano tensor variable

chathu matharage

Jan 27, 2017, 7:39:56 PM1/27/17
to theano-users
Hi,
Is there a method to print the value of a tensor variable?

Jesse Livezey

Jan 27, 2017, 7:57:24 PM1/27/17
to theano-users

chathu matharage

Jan 27, 2017, 11:49:13 PM1/27/17
to theano-users
I need to get the value of Elementwise{tanh,no_inplace}.0 variable which is the output of error of logistic regression layer in convolution neural network. I tried with eval(). But it didn't work. Is there a method to get the error value of this type of variable?

Jesse Livezey

Jan 28, 2017, 3:32:52 PM1/28/17
to theano-users
Did it give an error? If you're debugging things, eval is the right function to use. If you're outputting the value of these variables during training, you can just add them to the list of outputs when you create the theano function.

--

---

Mustg Oplay

Jan 28, 2017, 6:27:27 PM1/28/17
to theano-users, jesse....@gmail.com

chathu matharage

Jan 29, 2017, 12:29:21 AM1/29/17
to theano-users, jesse....@gmail.com
Thank you very much. I got the value of the variable by using Theano function. Do you know how to save the convolution neural network model in a pickle file while the network is training? Because I need the model to predict new inputs.

Boshra Kh

Jun 2, 2020, 8:44:10 AM6/2/20
to theano-users
Hi, can you please tell me how exactly you got the values of Elementwise{tanh,no_inplace}.0? How did you wrote the function and where in the code?