Ottawa-Gatineau residents face looming cancer threat by Lynn Daniluk and Donna Dillman

Steev

Jan 7, 2010, 6:02:36 PM1/7/10
to The Frontenac Uranium Standoff
Headline News on Democracy, Ecology and Extraterrestrial research
Ottawa-Gatineau residents face looming cancer threat
http://exopoliticsnews.wordpress.com/2010/01/07/ottawa-gatineau-residents-face-looming-cancer-threat/#comment-695

by Lynn Daniluk and Donna Dillman
Uranium drilling capitalists

The Community Coalition Against Mining Uranium (CCAMU) is outraged
that Frontenac Ventures Corporation (FVC) insists on proceeding with
drilling for uranium, when the community will never allow the
development of a mine at Robertsville, north of Sharbot Lake.

CCAMU expresses its strong and continued opposition to drilling for
uranium.

We support our Algonquin Aboriginal neighbours, in their efforts to
stop the drill.

As well, we support the Ardoch Algonquin First Nation, in their call
for FVC to remove their personnel and equip…