A CALL TO ARMS!

Belinda Realion

Sep 24, 2009, 10:22:48 AM9/24/09
to Hope4A...@yahoogroups.com, hearye_hea...@yahoogroups.com, proud_to_be...@yahoogroups.com, the_fat_lady_...@googlegroups.com, the_lies_of_the...@yahoogroups.com, the_no_b...@yahoogroups.com, the_opinions_and_pers...@yahoogroups.com, Family_Issues_Chri...@googlegroups.com
A CALL TO ARMS TO FREE AMERICA TOMORROW:
Pass it on, save America from enemies domestic:

WE NEED A HERO where have all the good men gone .. to fight for the right in this country, to stop the ENEMY'S INVASION of our capital tomorrow, nope the lie keepers are COWARDS and will not lift a finger as this ovamit surrenders in glee to his... true birth alleigiance. if they take our guns get pitchforks, worked on that last frankenstien, and take these slimeballs OUT!

DO NOT let tomorrow happen, shame on americans and the craven lie keepers whose oaths don't mean squat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_HsjpSVaI