the ovamit went down to America

Belinda Realion

Aug 2, 2009, 12:15:19 PM8/2/09
to hearye_hea...@yahoogroups.com, proud_to_be...@yahoogroups.com, the_fat_lady_...@googlegroups.com, the_lies_of_the...@yahoogroups.com, the_no_b...@yahoogroups.com, the_opinions_and_pers...@yahoogroups.com, Family_Issues_Chri...@googlegroups.com

the ovamit went down to America
[parody on the devil came back to Georgia by the Charlie Daniels Band]

the ovamit illegally came into America
And it planned inside his mind the worst way to bring change to America
was to destroy her from within
and in the darkest pits of hell the devil hatched an evil plan
To delude with suger coated charisma that obamit's just the man
"The right for payback," the devil cried is what we will lie to you

America did you ever know that time keeps marching on
and evil slips in the guise of change when you don't keep alert
The coldest hour is the one comes just before the dawn
The ovamit's  in America will you stand up to the test
Or will you let the ovamit be the best?

In truth we haven't watch much since we thought all was still okay,
but look how our Christian freedoms have done been stole away
But give us half a minute an' we'll be on fire again
and we'll be on the march just like our founding fathers again"

The ovamit's grabbed our freedom's out of America's hands
and said "I've got hell care and depravity all across the land"

"Y'all just careful about turning your back to sin if you want America to win
'Cos waking up and taking it back is the only cure for the predicament we're in"

"Now ovamit it's been be a sin for you to get our Country now
so to hell you go and we will be free real soon again somehow

America are you listening or will your heart  grow cold?
The devil walks the land and lies to you in the mold
of a very shinning angel named ovamit out for your very soul

"Before we play I want to thank you for letting God's own Word ring true
He said ovamit can't be trusted" "Yes but what you gonna do?"
"Well you keep fiddlin with us ovamit if you think that you can win
'Cos we beat wanna tyrants like before you old dog in the revolutionin
and we will whip your butt again"

John Brown's green, the devil is red
Mama's little baby loves shortnin' bread
The ovamit's dream is that he can win
But Ameica is the best that's ever been
and we'll be shinnin soon again