wxSVG

Gemini

Oct 4, 2009, 10:45:37 AM10/4/09
to The XaraLX Development Group
I am unsure if this is where the import and export svg scripts which
are implemented in ver 0.7 came from but, if not... maybe this is a
better source?

http://www.wxsvg.org/

twright

Oct 16, 2009, 5:25:34 PM10/16/09
to The XaraLX Development Group
I think that this is something to work on after we get closer to a
switch to Cairo as that would make things a lot easier, as there are
possibilities of using native support options etc.

Whatever we use should be actively maintained outside the project and
high fidelity - I wonder if we could just use libsvg-cairo after the
switch. Whilst these libraries still lag behind Inkscape, they are
great options and we could try and get more interest upstream later.